The company ContenO is ISO 9001 certified by Bureau Veritas for design, development, manufacturing, sales and service of processing and packaging equipment and systems for fluids. The certification number is BE010361.
The bottling systems manufactured by ContenO are built according strict international regulations, such as:
– European Machine Directive 2006/42/EG
– European harmonized norms:
- EN ISO 14159:2008 Safety of machinery – Hygiene requirements for the design of machinery
- EN 1672-2:2005+A1:2009 Food processing machinery – Basic concepts – Part 2: Hygiene requirements
- EN ISO 14122-2: 2016 – Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery –
- Part 2: Working platforms and walkways
– Other references:
- Hygiene requirements for all Food business; European Regulation 852/2004 annex II
- Guide to Good Hygienic Practices for Packaged Water In Europe (European Federation of Bottled Waters):2016
The bottling systems manufactured by ContenO are controlled on hygiene by independent organizations, such as SGS.
The analytical reports show a more than 12 months stable microbiological result of the bottled water (such as salmonella, E-coli, etc…).
This proves that the bottling systems are built taking in account professional methods, concepts and materials to pack the water in a PET bottle.
Customer and/or partner references
ContenO has worked for major clients, in different market segments, to bottle water or fruit juice till shampoos, liquid soaps and softeners.